The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to Entrepreneurship 17 Years old

Deligod

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 12, 2018
Berlin
Hello, my name is Mike,

i am from Germany and currently 17 years old and in my first year of training as an electronics technician,
i have found this forum thanks to Victor Pride and his book series "Bold and Determined". These books alone inspired me to not want to live a regular life and they also reccomended other books about Entrepreneurship, they are also the reason i found this forum of other hopefully likeminded people. I have read a few other books about entreprenourship like "Think and grow rich", "The 4-hour work week" and "The Millionaire Fastlane " I am currently living with my mother and i earn about 545€ per month.

Basically what i want to ask is this: What do you reccomend i do to not live a life of mediocrity and dead dreams but to live a life of wealth and freedom, where do i start?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Wilkommen;
to start, have you read MJ's books? if not highly recommended reading both of them and maybe the audio version.

then figure out (even at your young age) where to create value by solving a dire need or problem. there are plenty of problems out there, you just have to hone in on what you are good at (dont bother at even looking at areas where you know you will suck at) and then go from there. Become laser focused and sharp and zone in on the big players and movers and shakers that you can help with your value provided service/idea/consulting/products etc.

D

Deleted48496

Wow, I'm 17 too. And I found this forum through Victor Pride's blog as well!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...