Hi everyone.
My name is Ryan Painter. I live in beautiful Victoria BC Canada. I've loved here for 7 years with my amazing partner and mother-in-law.
I've spent my life trying to find freedom and joy in my work. Ive been in and out of the public sector and not-for-profit sector, and even soent a few years selling at a sporting goods store.
In all my jobs where i was working and toiling for someone else, I felt overworked and under appreciates. I also thought ofnways things could be done better, but because i was "just a staffer" or "just a customer service rep", I wasnt listened to.
After years of this, I decided to start my own business. On January 1st 2020 I started Tuzo Strategies, a digital marketing, website and graphic design, and cybersecurity firm.
Ive started getting small contracts and the freedom ofnworking from home, having my.own schedule, and working for myself has been a dream come true. The exciting thing is I'm accountable to myself. It's all up to me.
I read fastlane just after atarting my.company and have just started Unscripted . I want to know how to make these books and this forum work so I can realize my full potential, but also be of service to others.
The adventure begins, and I'm more excited then I have been in years.
My name is Ryan Painter. I live in beautiful Victoria BC Canada. I've loved here for 7 years with my amazing partner and mother-in-law.
I've spent my life trying to find freedom and joy in my work. Ive been in and out of the public sector and not-for-profit sector, and even soent a few years selling at a sporting goods store.
In all my jobs where i was working and toiling for someone else, I felt overworked and under appreciates. I also thought ofnways things could be done better, but because i was "just a staffer" or "just a customer service rep", I wasnt listened to.
After years of this, I decided to start my own business. On January 1st 2020 I started Tuzo Strategies, a digital marketing, website and graphic design, and cybersecurity firm.
Ive started getting small contracts and the freedom ofnworking from home, having my.own schedule, and working for myself has been a dream come true. The exciting thing is I'm accountable to myself. It's all up to me.
I read fastlane just after atarting my.company and have just started Unscripted . I want to know how to make these books and this forum work so I can realize my full potential, but also be of service to others.
The adventure begins, and I'm more excited then I have been in years.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
