The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Small Biz Owner, Striking Out

RyanLPainter

Founder and Principal - Tuzo Strategies
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 21, 2020
Victoria BC
Hi everyone.

My name is Ryan Painter. I live in beautiful Victoria BC Canada. I've loved here for 7 years with my amazing partner and mother-in-law.

I've spent my life trying to find freedom and joy in my work. Ive been in and out of the public sector and not-for-profit sector, and even soent a few years selling at a sporting goods store.

In all my jobs where i was working and toiling for someone else, I felt overworked and under appreciates. I also thought ofnways things could be done better, but because i was "just a staffer" or "just a customer service rep", I wasnt listened to.

After years of this, I decided to start my own business. On January 1st 2020 I started Tuzo Strategies, a digital marketing, website and graphic design, and cybersecurity firm.

Ive started getting small contracts and the freedom ofnworking from home, having my.own schedule, and working for myself has been a dream come true. The exciting thing is I'm accountable to myself. It's all up to me.

I read fastlane just after atarting my.company and have just started Unscripted . I want to know how to make these books and this forum work so I can realize my full potential, but also be of service to others.

The adventure begins, and I'm more excited then I have been in years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the forum Ryan, make sure you stop by the GOLD threads, there's a lot of great information that I'm sure will be useful. I'm looking forward to hearing more about cybersecurity!

RyanLPainter

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 21, 2020
Victoria BC
Welcome to the forum Ryan, make sure you stop by the GOLD threads, there's a lot of great information that I'm sure will be useful. I'm looking forward to hearing more about cybersecurity!
Thanks! Where do I find Gold Threads?

Mohitkrchaudhary

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone.

My name is Ryan Painter. I live in beautiful Victoria BC Canada. I've loved here for 7 years with my amazing partner and mother-in-law.

I've spent my life trying to find freedom and joy in my work. Ive been in and out of the public sector and not-for-profit sector, and even soent a few years selling at a sporting goods store.

In all my jobs where i was working and toiling for someone else, I felt overworked and under appreciates. I also thought ofnways things could be done better, but because i was "just a staffer" or "just a customer service rep", I wasnt listened to.

After years of this, I decided to start my own business. On January 1st 2020 I started Tuzo Strategies, a digital marketing, website and graphic design, and cybersecurity firm.

Ive started getting small contracts and the freedom ofnworking from home, having my.own schedule, and working for myself has been a dream come true. The exciting thing is I'm accountable to myself. It's all up to me.

I read fastlane just after atarting my.company and have just started Unscripted . I want to know how to make these books and this forum work so I can realize my full potential, but also be of service to others.

The adventure begins, and I'm more excited then I have been in years.
Nice startup in 2020

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Welcome aboard. I don't really see an easy option to filter for the gold threads, but here is a thread with its own list of gold threads (thread ception)

GOLD! - The Gold Thread Directory, by Topic

I just realized I incorrectly remembered your profile pic at the summit and said Astroboy instead of Mega Man LMAO I'm like those who call Link "Zelda" XDDDD

There used to be a button or a category unless I'm only thinking of the INSIDERS one?? Either way thanks, that is exactly what he needed

RyanLPainter

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 21, 2020
Victoria BC
I just realized I incorrectly remembered your profile pic at the summit and said Astroboy instead of Mega Man LMAO I'm like those who call Link "Zelda" XDDDD

There used to be a button or a category unless I'm only thinking of the INSIDERS one?? Either way thanks, that is exactly what he needed
Love the video game referneces. Those are defs my jam.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.