The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Product...

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
Thought I would put it out there to get some feed back.

My friend and I are both gym rats.

This is more of a problem for him (I work from home and don't bring a gym bag) but I have seen guys at the gym do this all the time.

The Problem

Men’s business attire gets wrinkled when you pack it. Whether you stuff it in your gym bag or have to travel for a business meeting your clothes become wrinkled and transportation is inconvenient.

Our Solution

Place your business shirt and/or entire suit in our “Rolling Widget”.

Value
Durable, convenient, simple & easy to use, size is a smaller than anything on the market, it is a stand alone product or can be tossed in your carry on and finally we will provide A+ Customer Service.

This is the basic premise. We have some design concepts we are working on but overall this is it.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.