Wow I posted a long story, clicked submit and it didn't go through. I don't want to rewrite it, so here's a short version:
I graduated from college, applied to medical school, got interviews, waited, got into a finance internship as I waited, started reading books like The Millionare Fastlane and my horizons expanded.
I didn't want to go to med school any more, I didn't want a 9-5 job for someone else. I basically woke up last year. I wanted to invest. I bought 2 apartments and rented them out.
My buddy realized the same thing and we started brainstorming. He came up with a good idea for a facebook app. We made some mistakes by hiring from craigslist, but we'll move on. We hired a legit company to do it and we'll be up in 6 weeks.
I graduated from college, applied to medical school, got interviews, waited, got into a finance internship as I waited, started reading books like The Millionare Fastlane and my horizons expanded.
I didn't want to go to med school any more, I didn't want a 9-5 job for someone else. I basically woke up last year. I wanted to invest. I bought 2 apartments and rented them out.
My buddy realized the same thing and we started brainstorming. He came up with a good idea for a facebook app. We made some mistakes by hiring from craigslist, but we'll move on. We hired a legit company to do it and we'll be up in 6 weeks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
