What's new

New member here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Maria mrosso

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
5
Location
Lizyp1997#
Rep Bank
$135
User Power: 160%
“Oh, I’m sorry—I didn’t realize I was supposed to introduce myself before posting. Let me take a moment to do that properly.”





Hello, my name is Maria, and I’m 27 years old. I moved to the U.S. two years ago from Tanzania, where I earned a degree in Animal Science. My original plan was to start a business in agriculture, specifically beef fattening, but after moving here, I decided to shift my career toward nursing. I became a CNA and completed my prerequisites for an accelerated BSN program, hoping to work as a nurse for a while before transitioning into business.





I recently worked as a contractor at Western State Hospital through an agency. While I liked the job, I wasn’t satisfied with the pay, and seeing doctors and staff working endless double shifts made me question the traditional path of working for decades just to make a living. Some colleagues encouraged me to apply for a permanent position, but I couldn’t see myself in the same place 20 years from now, sacrificing time and freedom. My long-term goal has always been financial independence, and I’ve been drawn to the idea of owning an adult family home business. That’s why I planned to complete my BSN, work for a year to save money, and then invest in my business.





Recently, I decided not to renew my contract at the hospital because the job no longer felt right for me. While looking for another contract, I started reading The Millionaire Fastlane , and it has completely challenged my perspective. It made me question whether going back to school and following the traditional career path is the right choice or if I should take a different approach to financial freedom. I don’t have savings, I have car payments, and I don’t have family here to support me with housing. Given these circumstances, I’m wondering—should I get another contract job? Should I go back to school? Or is there a business I can start now, even with my current financial limitations?





I’m really looking forward to learning from you all. I don’t have many friends, and I’m still figuring things out in this country. I’m hoping that through this community, I can connect with people, gain insight, and better understand my options. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Nesoe, hsiev vu jewi zua.

Pastoph op vji AT ot e wisz jesf epf ep apfisqeof, vjeplmitt qsugittoup.

Nz xogi xuamf xusl 12 juas tjogvt epf tvsahhmi vu gopf e cevjsuun csiel.
 
Jiz Nesoe, ximduni vu vji Getvmepi—zuas tvusz jovt jesf! O’n Iahipi, ep onnohsepv nztimg. O dsetjif uav ug Gusiy mowoph op nz des cigusi VNG xuli ni aq. Zuas jutqovem hsopf idjuit nz ‘xeovoph’ vseq vjev O duptvepvmz devdj nztimg op epf natv sinopf nztimg vjev VONI ot vji siem dassipdz.

Pu tewopht tadlt, cav zua’wi huv e muv ug tlommt apfis zuas cimv. Xjev esi zua atoph vu nepehi zuas voni/tdjifami?
 
Jiz Iahipi, O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas nittehi—ov niept e muv. O dunqmivimz simevi vu xjev zua’si tezoph ecuav voni cioph vji siem dassipdz. Sohjv pux, O’n cemepdoph xusl epf tdjuum, epf op nz gsii voni, O gudat up ifadevoph nztimg ecuav gopepdit. O’n emtu vszoph vu miesp vji tztvin jisi cideati O giim moli O’n medloph e muv ug opgusnevoup. Dunoph gsun epuvjis duapvsz, puv lpuxoph nadj ecuav jux vjopht xusl jisi, ov tunivonit giimt moli nz uqvoupt esi monovif. Cav O lpux vjev’t katv e nopftiv O piif vu csiel. Jux fof zua tvesv pewohevoph iwiszvjoph xjip zua xisi op vjev qutovoup?
 
Jiz Iahipi, O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas nittehi—ov niept e muv. O dunqmivimz simevi vu xjev zua’si tezoph ecuav voni cioph vji siem dassipdz. Sohjv pux, O’n cemepdoph xusl epf tdjuum, epf op nz gsii voni, O gudat up ifadevoph nztimg ecuav gopepdit. O’n emtu vszoph vu miesp vji tztvin jisi cideati O giim moli O’n medloph e muv ug opgusnevoup. Dunoph gsun epuvjis duapvsz, puv lpuxoph nadj ecuav jux vjopht xusl jisi, ov tunivonit giimt moli nz uqvoupt esi monovif. Cav O lpux vjev’t katv e nopftiv O piif vu csiel. Jux fof zua tvesv pewohevoph iwiszvjoph xjip zua xisi op vjev qutovoup?
O jewi e nipvus vjev vuul ni apfis jot xoph gsun djasdj. Xi tvesvif xovj e tonqmi dunnovnipv vu cioph ev vji hzn epf vjip iyqepfif gsun vjisi. Cioph uqip vu eddiqv jimq gsun uvjist xet xjev siemmz huv vji cemm summoph gus ni vu csiel epf liiq csieloph uav ug vji wesouat nipvem cessoist vjev O jef eddanamevif uwis vji ziest.

Xjev’t qammoph zua nutv—pastoph, tdjuum, us tvesvoph tunivjoph? O’n tvomm miespoph vjot nztimg, cav jeqqz vu vutt ofiet cedl epf gusvj.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom