The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member here to help!

steven2025

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 26, 2010
San Marcos
Hello everyone! My name is Steven and I am from Texas. I started my own Time Trial racing series called the Chrono-X. (i.e. a competitive race in the automotive industry)
Here's a little info about me:
Graduated from Mcoy Business School, degree in management with an entrepreneurial focus covering marketing, finance, economics, public relations, and business plan development.
Before switching to business I majored in graphics design and 3d animation. I also have had jobs where I was trained in digital portrait retouching, mailer card designs, photo album layout design, and graphical arts. More recently I was trained in next generation graphics design and advertising arts. I also do website design and have a few websites out there of my own.
I currently am the VP of Marketing in charge of promotions, collateral material, and public relations at Harris Hill Road.
In my last job, I was trained in website traffic generation and promotion.
I am currently working on a new type of business plan for the future, one that gets the information across quickly, efficiently, and without pain. I'm working on getting it official by the end of 2010.
BLAH BLAH! I know, I'm not trying to make anyone fall asleep but I didn't think you would read the whole thing anyway!

So ask me any questions, I'd love to try and help with anything! I also love to photoshop stuff for fun, so if you have anything you want help with let me know!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

steven2025

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 26, 2010
San Marcos
Thanks! I have a meeting with a University to get my format into the next business plan textbook, so it should get interesting!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome neighbor. I'm located just south of DFW. I do have the feeling that I wll be spending a lot of time in the Austin area over the next 4-5 years. Glad you made it here and hope you stick around.:cheers:

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
I am actually sitting in San Marcos right now!

I live just south of Austin in Buda. I went to University of Texas, but recently transferred to Texas State University to expedite my graduation. Ideally I won't be using the degree anyhow! :)

Anyways, good to have another fellow Texan here!

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Steve, nice to have another Texan!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome to the fastlane, steven2025! :)

Welcome neighbor. I'm located just south of DFW. I do have the feeling that I wll be spending a lot of time in the Austin area over the next 4-5 years. Glad you made it here and hope you stick around.:cheers:

Hey Greg,

Looks like I might be in Austin for a few days (March 8-11, give or take a day). Let me know if you're gonna be around. :)

-Russ H.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane, steven2025! :)

Hey Greg,

Looks like I might be in Austin for a few days (March 8-11, give or take a day). Let me know if you're gonna be around. :)

-Russ H.

Sorry Russ. I'll be in Austin Feb 27 - March 1 and maybe March 15 -19. Your trip fell right in between those two days. I will see you in Phoenix, though, in about 3 weeks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...