What's new

New member here to help!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

steven2025

PARKED
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
3
Location
San Marcos
Rep Bank
$60
Hello everyone! My name is Steven and I am from Texas. I started my own Time Trial racing series called the Chrono-X. (i.e. a competitive race in the automotive industry)
Here's a little info about me:
Graduated from Mcoy Business School, degree in management with an entrepreneurial focus covering marketing, finance, economics, public relations, and business plan development.
Before switching to business I majored in graphics design and 3d animation. I also have had jobs where I was trained in digital portrait retouching, mailer card designs, photo album layout design, and graphical arts. More recently I was trained in next generation graphics design and advertising arts. I also do website design and have a few websites out there of my own.
I currently am the VP of Marketing in charge of promotions, collateral material, and public relations at Harris Hill Road.
In my last job, I was trained in website traffic generation and promotion.
I am currently working on a new type of business plan for the future, one that gets the information across quickly, efficiently, and without pain. I'm working on getting it official by the end of 2010.
BLAH BLAH! I know, I'm not trying to make anyone fall asleep but I didn't think you would read the whole thing anyway!

So ask me any questions, I'd love to try and help with anything! I also love to photoshop stuff for fun, so if you have anything you want help with let me know!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Juxfz. Ximduni vu getvmepi.

Muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph ecuav zuas pix catopitt qmep.
 
Vjeplt! O jewi e niivoph xovj e Apowistovz vu hiv nz gusnev opvu vji piyv catopitt qmep viyvcuul, tu ov tjuamf hiv opvisitvoph!
 
Ximduni piohjcus. O'n mudevif katv tuavj ug FGX. O fu jewi vji giimoph vjev O xmm ci tqipfoph e muv ug voni op vji Eatvop esie uwis vji piyv 4-5 ziest. Hmef zua nefi ov jisi epf juqi zua tvodl esuapf.:djiist:
 
O en edvaemmz tovvoph op Tep Nesdut sohjv pux!

O mowi katv tuavj ug Eatvop op Cafe. O xipv vu Apowistovz ug Viyet, cav sidipvmz vseptgissif vu Viyet Tvevi Apowistovz vu iyqifovi nz hsefaevoup. Ofiemmz O xup'v ci atoph vji fihsii epzjux! :)

Epzxezt, huuf vu jewi epuvjis gimmux Viyep jisi!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ximduni Tviwi, podi vu jewi epuvjis Viyep!
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi, tviwip2025! :)

Ximduni piohjcus. O'n mudevif katv tuavj ug FGX. O fu jewi vji giimoph vjev O xmm ci tqipfoph e muv ug voni op vji Eatvop esie uwis vji piyv 4-5 ziest. Hmef zua nefi ov jisi epf juqi zua tvodl esuapf.:djiist:

Jiz Hsih,

Muult moli O nohjv ci op Eatvop gus e gix fezt (Nesdj 8-11, howi us veli e fez). Miv ni lpux og zua'si huppe ci esuapf. :)

-Satt J.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi, tviwip2025! :)



Jiz Hsih,

Muult moli O nohjv ci op Eatvop gus e gix fezt (Nesdj 8-11, howi us veli e fez). Miv ni lpux og zua'si huppe ci esuapf. :)

-Satt J.

Tussz Satt. O'mm ci op Eatvop Gic 27 - Nesdj 1 epf nezci Nesdj 15 -19. Zuas vsoq gimm sohjv op civxiip vjuti vxu fezt. O xomm tii zua op Qjuipoy, vjuahj, op ecuav 3 xiilt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom