The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Member fastlaners class of 2020

deepneuralnet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 5, 2020
Hi guys, I am really glad to join a community of fellow fastlaners. CLASS OF 2020. Since I read the millionaire fastlane this year(or maybe by end of the previous), but now I am taking actions to reach that goal[till now I was learning full stack software development and now I can build stuff so lets not wait and do stuff]. When I do become a millionaire, I'll be considered a graduate. My successful company is my phD thesis. [ ;)] Let's do this. :) Until I am able to actually execute the fastlane mentality successfully I won't say much. So I won't be too active, but I'll be reading the forum for experience from successful fastlaners. @MJ DeMarco When This actually works, it will be so cool. Thnx

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

deepneuralnet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 5, 2020
What is your next step?
So I am analyzing different industries. Finding problems which are not solved or aren't solved well enough and analyzing that idea, whether that really is cool or not. Next step is to build web based software which can solve that problem efficiently and better. Actually I have these friends who have also read millionaire fastlane and we have made this form of a team, where we have (a full stack software engineer, a cloud networking engineer and the third guy can help with business regulations, distribution networks and marketing[he's an economics major]). Long Story short, goal is to build unique tech that solves unique problems. Though this vital first step is to find an industry that could be disrupted, see the shortcomings and decide what to pursue and test whether the idea could really work or not, whether there is a possible strong and stable cash flow opportunity or not, whether a good business model is applicable ..., the next step after this is implementation, then well I have listed out all the steps till the end, but I think when I go through this process once I will be able to see better. Right now I am focusing on the present step and I can only see the next step somewhat clearly and trying not to overthink too much.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
After you have an idea for an unsolved problem, talk to lots of relevant people and potential customers and learn more about the problem, about how important it is to them, whether they would pay for a solution, what kind of solution they would like to see, how much they would pay. This is a vital step.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

deepneuralnet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 5, 2020
After you have an idea for an unsolved problem, talk to lots of relevant people and potential customers and learn more about the problem, about how important it is to them, whether they would pay for a solution, what kind of solution they would like to see, how much they would pay. This is a vital step.
Ok, I understand, noted.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...