Aloysius Jasin
New Contributor
Dear MJ,
First of all, thank you so much for accepting me in this forum. I am a civil-law notary and land coveyancer (something like property lawyers in US, especially in Lusiana). I am 61 years old. Specialize in property transactions in Indonesia, Greater Jakarta, for almost 30 years. I am preparing to switch/pivoting my law practice to some CENTS business model. Fortunately, I have found your youtube and book (fastlane) recently. It might be little too late, but I am still feel blessed with your messages. Considering that I am still healthy, enjoying my work now, and am planning not to retire.
Hope I can learn from and contribute to the members of this Forum. All the Best, Aloysius
First of all, thank you so much for accepting me in this forum. I am a civil-law notary and land coveyancer (something like property lawyers in US, especially in Lusiana). I am 61 years old. Specialize in property transactions in Indonesia, Greater Jakarta, for almost 30 years. I am preparing to switch/pivoting my law practice to some CENTS business model. Fortunately, I have found your youtube and book (fastlane) recently. It might be little too late, but I am still feel blessed with your messages. Considering that I am still healthy, enjoying my work now, and am planning not to retire.
Hope I can learn from and contribute to the members of this Forum. All the Best, Aloysius
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
