The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Jersey Meetup

cmaq

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Aug 8, 2009
I'm interested if this is/becomes a big enough group. I say that because I'm about 40 minutes west of Philly, so Jersey is a hike. But if it's worth it, I don't mind making the trip.

Will PM you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
I'm also in North Jersey - Hopatcong up in Sussex County. Go to school at Willy P in Wayne though.
This week I'm not going to be free.. But maybe we could shoot for November 8th (Next Saturday) or if more people show interest we can try to set it for exactly a month from today (to make sure everyone's schedules are clear).

armitage79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 7, 2012
I'm down for a meetup in Central NJ. How about meeting up a Menlo Park Mall? I love me some Cheesecake Factory.

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US
Reviving an old thread. Is anyone looking for a meetup in NJ?

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US
Since Chuck is planning to be around NJ during Oct. 16-23, let's see if that time works for others.

cmaq - thanks for the lead. I am not in the telegram group, I will PM you the info.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.