The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

New idea about online encyclopedia

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

StefanoMacagnino

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 15, 2020
PREMISE:I'm not sure whether this is the correct section

Hi all,
I'm developing a new idea about a sort of medical encyclopedia online,similar to the structure of Investopedia but concerning medical topics.
Consulting Investopedia I had an idea: does a similar site but about medical arguments exist ? So I'm trying on this way.
I'm not sure if this project satisfies all 5 Fastlane commandments and whether it meets some consumer need.
What do you think about it ?

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
PREMISE:I'm not sure whether this is the correct section

Hi all,
I'm developing a new idea about a sort of medical encyclopedia online,similar to the structure of Investopedia but concerning medical topics.
Consulting Investopedia I had an idea: does a similar site but about medical arguments exist ? So I'm trying on this way.
I'm not sure if this project satisfies all 5 Fastlane commandments and whether it meets some consumer need.
What do you think about it ?

There are some existing right now. What do you hope to achieve?

woken

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
I learned long ago to google for my “revolutionary idea” before I get too excited about it.

It’s better to find now than after you’re way deeper.

but

If there’s something I can improve on, it’s still game time.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom