Decided I'd say hi to everyone as I'm new here.
I've always looked for ways to become financially independent and started using the internet to make some money at the age of 16. I come from a middle class background and had what I wanted most of the time. And yet there was this urge to make it on my own. I'm sure you know what I mean.
It's grown to a point where I can support myself financially and study at the same time. Which is pretty cool.
So I came across MJ's book and realized I don't have a fastlane business at all.
Now, don't get me wrong- I've been trying to find the perfect niche to help people on a large scale for a long time. As a result, I've made money on some ventures and wasted money and time on others.
However, the book and the success threads have inspired me to look for that niche and make it happen NOW instead of living off of what I already have.
I'm extremely thankful for that!
So take care and keep the great content coming.
Chris
I've always looked for ways to become financially independent and started using the internet to make some money at the age of 16. I come from a middle class background and had what I wanted most of the time. And yet there was this urge to make it on my own. I'm sure you know what I mean.
It's grown to a point where I can support myself financially and study at the same time. Which is pretty cool.
So I came across MJ's book and realized I don't have a fastlane business at all.
Now, don't get me wrong- I've been trying to find the perfect niche to help people on a large scale for a long time. As a result, I've made money on some ventures and wasted money and time on others.
However, the book and the success threads have inspired me to look for that niche and make it happen NOW instead of living off of what I already have.
I'm extremely thankful for that!
So take care and keep the great content coming.
Chris
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
