So I just read the Millionaire Fastlane and it didn’t “change my life†as I’ve heard before, but it 100% confirmed what I already believe about life and success. Although the years haven’t been kind to me.
I’m a young guy, I’m only 24. I went to college majoring in digital film and media production, and got a job as an assistant editor at an advertising agency. I was earning 700/week, which was more than I could have ever hoped for. My family is poverty stricken, and my salary was more than my mom+dad’s paychecks put together.
Then the Ad agency I worked for lost Hummer, and then Cadillac, and then they lost Sears, and then they closed. I got fired 3 days before Christmas 2010, and I’ve been homeless ever since. Not ‘on the streets’ homeless, but ‘couchsurfing’ homeless.
I tried making money freelancing, which failed. And then I decided to do something I read about (thanks to Robert G Allen) in high school, and develop a stream of passive income. I did some googling and found SmartPassiveIncome.com, which taught me some website basics.
I created www.MinecraftServersInfo.com last year, wrote a book “funding your Minecraft server†which has sold only around 200 copies, but it was a success in my mind! If I can make 2.5K online, I can make anything if I put 100% into it.
I am now taking my first big steps into the fastlane. I am building a lead-gen/CPA website which, if I’m right (and I know I am) will make me a multimillionaire within a year of completion, and requires very little upkeep.
I look forward to interacting with a community of like-minded individuals, I feel it would be beneficial to my growth as a person.
Please take a look at Dennis Duty - Self-Proclaimed Genius if you'd like to read my thoughts on business, advertising/marketing, and the gaming industry.
I’m a young guy, I’m only 24. I went to college majoring in digital film and media production, and got a job as an assistant editor at an advertising agency. I was earning 700/week, which was more than I could have ever hoped for. My family is poverty stricken, and my salary was more than my mom+dad’s paychecks put together.
Then the Ad agency I worked for lost Hummer, and then Cadillac, and then they lost Sears, and then they closed. I got fired 3 days before Christmas 2010, and I’ve been homeless ever since. Not ‘on the streets’ homeless, but ‘couchsurfing’ homeless.
I tried making money freelancing, which failed. And then I decided to do something I read about (thanks to Robert G Allen) in high school, and develop a stream of passive income. I did some googling and found SmartPassiveIncome.com, which taught me some website basics.
I created www.MinecraftServersInfo.com last year, wrote a book “funding your Minecraft server†which has sold only around 200 copies, but it was a success in my mind! If I can make 2.5K online, I can make anything if I put 100% into it.
I am now taking my first big steps into the fastlane. I am building a lead-gen/CPA website which, if I’m right (and I know I am) will make me a multimillionaire within a year of completion, and requires very little upkeep.
I look forward to interacting with a community of like-minded individuals, I feel it would be beneficial to my growth as a person.
Please take a look at Dennis Duty - Self-Proclaimed Genius if you'd like to read my thoughts on business, advertising/marketing, and the gaming industry.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
