Don Purdum
New Contributor
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the site and excited to be. I've started looking around and engaging in a few posts and it's exciting to see amazing people doing some amazing things!
By way of introduction, my name is Don Purdum. I've been an entrepreneur for over almost eleven years. During that time I've owned 7 businesses. Four of them failed hard and three have been more successful than I could have dreamed of.
Over the years of owning a high end web development company I discovered a serious problem... businesses had no idea what business they were 'really' in. Meaning, they could tell people what they do but they couldn't go beyond that.
As the internet has evolved this style of mass marketing and mindset no longer works.
Businesses must gain the clarity that is needed to learn how to communicate more relevant and compelling than ever before and do so in a way that has nothing to do with them and everything to do with their prospects and customers.
I take small and large businesses alike and help them discover their message and brand; and it's a game changer both online and offline.
I look forward to meeting many of you in the days, months and years ahead!
~ Don Purdum
I'm new to the site and excited to be. I've started looking around and engaging in a few posts and it's exciting to see amazing people doing some amazing things!
By way of introduction, my name is Don Purdum. I've been an entrepreneur for over almost eleven years. During that time I've owned 7 businesses. Four of them failed hard and three have been more successful than I could have dreamed of.
Over the years of owning a high end web development company I discovered a serious problem... businesses had no idea what business they were 'really' in. Meaning, they could tell people what they do but they couldn't go beyond that.
As the internet has evolved this style of mass marketing and mindset no longer works.
Businesses must gain the clarity that is needed to learn how to communicate more relevant and compelling than ever before and do so in a way that has nothing to do with them and everything to do with their prospects and customers.
I take small and large businesses alike and help them discover their message and brand; and it's a game changer both online and offline.
I look forward to meeting many of you in the days, months and years ahead!
~ Don Purdum
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
