Greetings everyone,
I am a Importer with TTB permits for Spirits, Wines, and Brewed Beverages. I also hold my Export permits for the same with the TTB.
My focus and niche is Mexican Spirits. I currently represent Huizache Tequila. I have a Sotol brand and Mezcal brand on deck after I get market penetration with Huizache.
I am a geek on INCO Terms ,cross border operations ,freight, Customs, Excise taxes, FDA, BATFE, TTB, and a slew of other alphabet soup agencies and NGO'S. I come from a regulatory and compliance world. I actually love pushing paperwork.
I do watch NAFTA issues closely.
Glad to be part of the group. Here to add value.
I am a Importer with TTB permits for Spirits, Wines, and Brewed Beverages. I also hold my Export permits for the same with the TTB.
My focus and niche is Mexican Spirits. I currently represent Huizache Tequila. I have a Sotol brand and Mezcal brand on deck after I get market penetration with Huizache.
I am a geek on INCO Terms ,cross border operations ,freight, Customs, Excise taxes, FDA, BATFE, TTB, and a slew of other alphabet soup agencies and NGO'S. I come from a regulatory and compliance world. I actually love pushing paperwork.
I do watch NAFTA issues closely.
Glad to be part of the group. Here to add value.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
