What's new

New here, Howdy

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

spiritb13

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
12
Location
Minneapolis, Mn
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 17%
Hi there Yall,

Well I am a college dropout. I went to college at the age of 18yrs old for two semester and went into debt (5grand+interest).. I wasn't a bookworm, I found math and science to be confusing because I couldn't find how to apply them to my life to survive. I suck at writing and hated reading.I couldn't picture myself going through school and graduating.

I wanted to live a high life or richer life. I had always daydream of being rich.I wanted to be rich and all I knew how to get there was the lottery, High paying job (doctor, lawyer)or doing business and investing. I looked at all three of them and knew that my chance in winning the lottery wasn't likely and I didn't desire a Bachelor or Master degree. I didn't understand business and was clueless about how it worked, all i knew was that you sell stuff and buy stuff and profit and make people work for you.

After dropping out of College I went to go work for companies doing assembly line work, working for 10 bucks an hour. I went from job to job until i was at a place where i was enjoying the work and the people i work with.
In 2007 I was talking with one of my co workers (buddy) and he asked me what was i gonna do with my life. I told him "I was gonna save up and soup up my ride and make it fast and enjoy life to the fullest", He then ask me what more do i want in life, I told him after that i will think about it. After that the conversation ended, I kept wondering to myself if I wanted to work at this dead end job for the rest of my life and be in debt to ignorance. Later that week I asked him why he asked me those questions, he replied and said because I wanted to see where you were heading financially and heading mentally. After that day It hit me, I was gonna be broke for the rest of my life if I didn't do anything about it.

One summer morning i went home and was looking for a book that my dad told me to read when i was 14yrs old, my dad told me back then that if i read that book it will teach me how to be smart and get a master degree, "Which my ethic is asian (hmong)aka Gran torino" and most asian people believe that we come to America for a higher education to Achieve a master Degrees (there is nothing wrong with that). I then find that book in a box full of junk. It was called Rich dad, Poor Dad (and also I remember that i didn't like reading) LOL I found out my dad was so wrong!


As days went by I read little by little of Robert's advices, stories, experience, financial education, etc, I then started to actually find key elements to solve my financial problems and thinking problems in life that made me broke. I begin to open my eye to a new world, now it feels like i can get and idea of where all the money is heading and how money is created from debt, and simple math that business uses "rate of return" and, "percent of change". I may not be "smart smart", but i am beginning to understand what is smart, smart to me is finding the best means to survive without a job or parasiting off the Govt, Smart is also living the life you want and not what other wants, smart to me is also becoming better and better as an individual and surviving.

The first business i joined was a network marketing business Amway, it was fun exciting and informational, but i failed at this because of my ignorance and i hated being told what to do, but i learned from network marketing on how important of having a automated simple business system can make you millions and how convincing someone to believe in what you are selling is really important.

After all of that I threw away my rich thinking for a year to fix my personal life. After fixing my personal life I meet the girl I always wanted when i was 18yrs old, I find confidence and self esteem in myself. I've gotten healthier, and I had started to understand more about human race and of how we think and why we think the way we do.

Now at the age of 22yrs old, still young and full of spunk, I am getting back into my rich mind set, finding motives to make my financial life better, that is why i choose to join this site to use the information and education to endure my motives and mindset.

My plan now is to,

-Learn and educate myself first

-get credit lines in the next two years to $200,000 worth of credit lines

-invest in what "I understand", Money market acct, bonds, stocks, options,

-Learn how to move money Really fast, APPLY that Skill

-learn about the real estate and its markets,

-Start a corporation.

find talented people and start business with them.


My goal for this year is to achieve 50.00 cash flow a month using OPM.


My name is Mazong,
hope you like the story and bad grammar.LOL
:cheers:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Nebuph. Jux fof zua gopf at?
 
O katv huuhmi "ipvsiqsipias Gusan" epf qodlif vji upi vjev deahjv nz izit. O sief tuni opgusnevoup up zuas gusant, tiint opvisitvoph tu o fidofif vu kuop vu vu hiv tuni opqav epf uavqav up catopitt.
 
Duum, hmef zua'si jisi. Ov't emxezt huuf vu jies pix tvusoit. Zua qodlif e hsiev voni vu kuop. Xi esi huoph vu jewi uas eppaem niivaq op Qjuipoy op ecuav 2 xiilt. Vji niivaq(C&Q) emxezt sitamvt op tuni eneboph qutvt epf eje nunipvt.

Op vji niepvoni, nez O tahhitv tdsummoph fuxp vji juni qehi epf siefoph tuni ug vji mihipfesz vjsieft up vji sohjv tofi ug vji qehi.

Emtu, NMN/ gsepdjotoph ot puv e huuf vjoph esuapf jisi apmitt zua uxp vji NMN us esi vji gsepdjotis. Xi xepv vu ci vji fsowist, puv vji qettiphist.

O xotj zua ximm.:getvmepi:
 
Ximduni Nebuph, xi emm eqqsidoevi zuas tvusz epf vjepl zua gus xsovoph ov. Juqi zua dep tvodl esuapf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom