Hi everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and hope to learn as much from you guys as possible while also provide some experienced feedback to users. I recently picked up the TMF book and boy did it have a bunch of useful advice
I was nearly giving up hope to launch some of my ventures but that book really brought things into better perspective. I'm currently modifying some of my plans and will start sharing some ideas soon to get opinions
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and hope to learn as much from you guys as possible while also provide some experienced feedback to users. I recently picked up the TMF book and boy did it have a bunch of useful advice
I was nearly giving up hope to launch some of my ventures but that book really brought things into better perspective. I'm currently modifying some of my plans and will start sharing some ideas soon to get opinions
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
