webnetking
New Contributor
Hi, i'm new guy here.
I'm currently working as senior manager in and IT firmed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My age 35th, Married and i have 2 wonderful daughter and 1 handsome boy :smx6: . I'm not yet a millionaire but looking forward to be. Currently i'm starting to develop my own business. I want to become Successful Entrepreneur. My first start up is build a technology company dealing with Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). When i startup my company, i invest all the money that i have and things going better now. Currently i've got funded by our government to this techno-entrepreneur. Hope i can be in the fastlane soon. Wish me luck
My 1st plan currently is to reduce or clear my debt which approx USD9000
2nd to invest on my company and my 2nd venture : Internet Based Affiliate Marketing
3rd to invest in Options and Forex and Unit Trust (I've being into Forex for about 5 years already and Options around 1 year)
4th to invest on properties (Currently i have 2 house with value of USD 150,000 and a piece of agriculture land - rubber plantation)
Last time i'm being teach - i have to be in slowlane. I will be retire millionaire at my age 40. and this is going to happen.
But after looking around thefastlanetomillions I decide i want to be in fastlane. I decide in this 1-2 years i will be financially free and made multi millions.
No more wasting my time, my age, my love, my child, my fun.
Nice to getting in here. Hello everybody
:smx19:
I'm looking for inspirations, advice and helps from all of you here.
I'm currently working as senior manager in and IT firmed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My age 35th, Married and i have 2 wonderful daughter and 1 handsome boy :smx6: . I'm not yet a millionaire but looking forward to be. Currently i'm starting to develop my own business. I want to become Successful Entrepreneur. My first start up is build a technology company dealing with Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). When i startup my company, i invest all the money that i have and things going better now. Currently i've got funded by our government to this techno-entrepreneur. Hope i can be in the fastlane soon. Wish me luck
My 1st plan currently is to reduce or clear my debt which approx USD9000
2nd to invest on my company and my 2nd venture : Internet Based Affiliate Marketing
3rd to invest in Options and Forex and Unit Trust (I've being into Forex for about 5 years already and Options around 1 year)
4th to invest on properties (Currently i have 2 house with value of USD 150,000 and a piece of agriculture land - rubber plantation)
Last time i'm being teach - i have to be in slowlane. I will be retire millionaire at my age 40. and this is going to happen.
But after looking around thefastlanetomillions I decide i want to be in fastlane. I decide in this 1-2 years i will be financially free and made multi millions.
No more wasting my time, my age, my love, my child, my fun.
Nice to getting in here. Hello everybody
I'm looking for inspirations, advice and helps from all of you here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
