Hello everyone,
I bought MJ's book a few weeks ago and I am just about finished. This book has been mind-blowing. Anyway, I have decided that The Fastlane is really the only way I could live. Just thinking of a job for the rest of my life is depressing. Anyway, a little background about me:
I am a 37 year old man, living in central California coast. I live alone, no kids, or GF/wife. I am less than 1 1/2 months away from getting a BS degree in biology. I have $10,000 in student loans. I read Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and some of it made sense. But I decided to buy a bunch of books on entrepreneurship. Most of my life I have been depressed, anxious, and really having no direction in life. I will spare all the details but I come from a rough past. Which is why I am where I am right now. But I am not a quitter. I just know there is something better for me. I have always been a reader and a person who values knowledge. I really have a lot to learn so joining this forum is a good step for me. I am also wrestling with the idea of creating a local Meetup group for entrepreneurs some time soon. I just really need to connect with the right people. Everyone I have ever known have been the wrong kind of people. Anyway, thanks for letting me share.
I bought MJ's book a few weeks ago and I am just about finished. This book has been mind-blowing. Anyway, I have decided that The Fastlane is really the only way I could live. Just thinking of a job for the rest of my life is depressing. Anyway, a little background about me:
I am a 37 year old man, living in central California coast. I live alone, no kids, or GF/wife. I am less than 1 1/2 months away from getting a BS degree in biology. I have $10,000 in student loans. I read Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and some of it made sense. But I decided to buy a bunch of books on entrepreneurship. Most of my life I have been depressed, anxious, and really having no direction in life. I will spare all the details but I come from a rough past. Which is why I am where I am right now. But I am not a quitter. I just know there is something better for me. I have always been a reader and a person who values knowledge. I really have a lot to learn so joining this forum is a good step for me. I am also wrestling with the idea of creating a local Meetup group for entrepreneurs some time soon. I just really need to connect with the right people. Everyone I have ever known have been the wrong kind of people. Anyway, thanks for letting me share.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
