The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys, this is my first post on here!. I just have one big question about a small gadget I would like to try and put into a physical form. All I have is an idea, but i have absolutely no idea where to start when trying to actually turn it into a physical product. I should probably start with a design of what i think it should look like, but i have no drawing skills whatsoever. Should i just looke for a friend with some skills or what?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
It sounds like your design isn't too complicated and can be explained easily to someone over the web.

What I would do is to hire some indian worker from Fiver. Just search for this words "CAD design", "Solidworks" etc..

njord

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 24, 2016
Hey guys, this is my first post on here!. I just have one big question about a small gadget I would like to try and put into a physical form. All I have is an idea, but i have absolutely no idea where to start when trying to actually turn it into a physical product. I should probably start with a design of what i think it should look like, but i have no drawing skills whatsoever. Should i just looke for a friend with some skills or what?
Have you tested if there is any market for this gadget you want to build?
It would be sad if you invested alot of time and money to find out noone is interested...

I suggest reading the "lean startup" The Lean Startup | The Movement That Is Transforming How New Products Are Built And Launched

The book explains how you go from idea to actual product and all the steps you need to take

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom