Hi everyone,
My name is Dusty and I live in northern Minnesota. I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " right after it came out; I was amazed that MJ put his email address in the book, and I was completely floored when he responded to my email.
Two years ago, I was nearly broke and had no idea what direction I wanted to go. MJ's book was exactly what I needed at exactly the time I needed it. Today, I have a successful home-based online reselling business - it is not fastlane at this time, but it allows my family (myself, my brother, my sister, and my Mom) to work together as a team to cover all of our expenses (with some money left over) without having any additional employment.
My goal is to optimize our business so it takes up less time and energy during the day so I can focus on implementing my fastlane ideas.
I am excited to be a part of this community, to contribute whenever I can in my areas of expertise, and to learn as much as possible from other members.
- Dusty
My name is Dusty and I live in northern Minnesota. I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " right after it came out; I was amazed that MJ put his email address in the book, and I was completely floored when he responded to my email.
Two years ago, I was nearly broke and had no idea what direction I wanted to go. MJ's book was exactly what I needed at exactly the time I needed it. Today, I have a successful home-based online reselling business - it is not fastlane at this time, but it allows my family (myself, my brother, my sister, and my Mom) to work together as a team to cover all of our expenses (with some money left over) without having any additional employment.
My goal is to optimize our business so it takes up less time and energy during the day so I can focus on implementing my fastlane ideas.
I am excited to be a part of this community, to contribute whenever I can in my areas of expertise, and to learn as much as possible from other members.
- Dusty
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
