The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New from Mexico.

gpedrero

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 29, 2020
Mexico
Hello, everybody! My English is not too good, so I'm trying to express myself the best I can.

I'm 50 years old, I'm from Mexico, I'm married and I have two daughters, 9 and 12 years old.

Since 1994, the year I was graduate from the University, I've been a computer programmer, always working as an employee on the oil industry. Someway, I've been in the laboral world for many years, but because of the C0VlD-19 pandemia, now I am unemployee, and here in Mexico it's some difficult to get a job for people older than 50. My skills are a little obsolete, so I'm not sure to get a job again. Thinking about this situation made me feel sad and a little desperate. Then, I read an Spanish edition of THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE , and I feel somekind renewed, I started to see a world of opportunities. So, I think this is my opportunity to became a real entrepreneur, to start a way to get a better life for me and for my family.
Right now, I'm in the phase of trying to see the world around me, trying to find some way to develop a business/product that help me to start a business life. I'm a little lost, but I feel that someway I will find a way to get the Fastlane. So, I'm happy to take this first steep, writing here.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Welcome! Mucho gusto.

De donde eres? Mi esposa es Mexicana.

I looked previously for a Spanish version of el libro comprar para mis sobrinas en mexico, pero no peude entontrar! It is good to know that there is a Spanish version now.

gpedrero

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 29, 2020
Mexico
Welcome! Mucho gusto.

De donde eres? Mi esposa es Mexicana.

I looked previously for a Spanish version of el libro comprar para mis sobrinas en mexico, pero no peude entontrar! It is good to know that there is a Spanish version now.

Hi, thanks.

I'm living on Villahermosa, Tabasco.
You can find a Spanish edition of TMF on the Amazon site.

Greetings

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
¡Bienvenidos! Estoy aprendiendo español.

Make sure to read the threads that are marked ‘Gold!’... it’ll help your English and get your creativity flowing.

gpedrero

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 29, 2020
Mexico
¡Bienvenidos! Estoy aprendiendo español.

Make sure to read the threads that are marked ‘Gold!’... it’ll help your English and get your creativity flowing.

Thanks a lot! I'll follow your advice...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Braun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 28, 2019
Hello, everybody! My English is not too good, so I'm trying to express myself the best I can.

I'm 50 years old, I'm from Mexico, I'm married and I have two daughters, 9 and 12 years old.

Since 1994, the year I was graduate from the University, I've been a computer programmer, always working as an employee on the oil industry. Someway, I've been in the laboral world for many years, but because of the C0VlD-19 pandemia, now I am unemployee, and here in Mexico it's some difficult to get a job for people older than 50. My skills are a little obsolete, so I'm not sure to get a job again. Thinking about this situation made me feel sad and a little desperate. Then, I read an Spanish edition of THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE , and I feel somekind renewed, I started to see a world of opportunities. So, I think this is my opportunity to became a real entrepreneur, to start a way to get a better life for me and for my family.
Right now, I'm in the phase of trying to see the world around me, trying to find some way to develop a business/product that help me to start a business life. I'm a little lost, but I feel that someway I will find a way to get the Fastlane. So, I'm happy to take this first steep, writing here.

Thanks!

Here is another Spanish speaker! .. Before I went to the forum my English was very poor, I still need a lot of practice (especially in the pronunciation) but here I have improved a lot reading the posts.
Read TMF in the Spanish version and now listening Unscripted for the second time. Also on spotify you can find interviews with MJ.
Regards!

gpedrero

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 29, 2020
Mexico
Here is another Spanish speaker! .. Before I went to the forum my English was very poor, I still need a lot of practice (especially in the pronunciation) but here I have improved a lot reading the posts.
Read TMF in the Spanish version and now listening Unscripted for the second time. Also on spotify you can find interviews with MJ.
Regards!

Thanks, Braun!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
¡Bienvenido!

Since you worked as an engineer in the oil in industry for so many years, that's a good place to start.

Have you noticed problems that no one else is solving yet?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...