The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

new from DJ

DJOwens13

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 4, 2018
Hello, My name is Don Owens and just joined the group. Loved the book "The Millionaire Fastlane ". Owned and operated health clubs and gyms the past almost forty years. Want to network on helping me with my tech skills and online experts in general. MFastlane made a lot of sense to me and looking forward to reading second book as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gutski

我很快乐!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 9, 2018
Switzerland, Thun
Hi DJ, welcome to the forum[emoji1320][emoji779]️
The second book is even better. Good luck!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hi @DJOwens13 ,

Welcome to the Fastlane forum!

I've been in the infrastructure side of the tech industry pretty much all my career: designing and building infrastructure to push data underground, through the air, and even under the ocean :smile2: ... and more recently managing the infrastructure that put cute cat photos on our smartphones :hilarious:

Now I'm trying to build my money infrastructure, Fastlane style.

I've found the community here to be very open, friendly and helpful.

Of course, it's not all roses and sunshine... but that's to be expected of any human network.

Good luck, and feel free to reach out whenever you get stuck on the tech side of things.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...