What's new

New Fastlane Student here!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

paris

PARKED
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Pleased to be here!
I'm almost finished with the book, but when I read how lives have been changed from joining this forum, I simply had to join. I'm actually reading the book aloud to my fiance, which is something I've never done before (but always wanted to whenever I read a really good book). Let's see... about myself? I could never seem to hold a job; for some odd reason I'd always felt in bondage working for someone else. I no longer beat myself up about not fitting into society's definition of "normal", nor do I envy anyone who's not in control of their very own fast lane business, filling a need, leveraging with scale and magnitude, & who doesn't place value on their time, allowing it to be sucked away trading it dollars.

I've attempted several business start ups before (2) but was always missing the 5 critical elements each time (CENTS). Since reading the Fastlane Millionaire I've had a paradigm shift and can't wait to go to throw myself back out there & do it all again, only this time, my confidence has been shot through the roof!

MJ DeMarco is like the mentor I never had, but always wanted. I definitely feel like he's the only author who has successfully :smxA::smxA:laid out the "TRUE" Blue print for getting rich quick. So,

Thanks MJ!

Paris
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt Qesot hmef vu tii zuas fsien emowi updi eheop!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom