Mwiseman
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2013
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 6%
Hey guys,
I've been interning with two different companies in completely separate fields and the one thing common factor is the owner (who are both around 40) are pretty clueless and intimidated by social media and online advertising.
This gave me the idea that there could be a market for mid-level to small companies who would pay me to advertise their companies online and create a social media presence for them. Basically I would start an online advertising company and contact all the different business in my area and tell them I could expand their customer base online for a fee, and give them a social media presence.
Thanks for any feedback.
I've been interning with two different companies in completely separate fields and the one thing common factor is the owner (who are both around 40) are pretty clueless and intimidated by social media and online advertising.
This gave me the idea that there could be a market for mid-level to small companies who would pay me to advertise their companies online and create a social media presence for them. Basically I would start an online advertising company and contact all the different business in my area and tell them I could expand their customer base online for a fee, and give them a social media presence.
Thanks for any feedback.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
