The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO New aspiring entrepreneur here

Rabcats

New Contributor
Nov 19, 2018
Philippines
Hi all! This is my first time here in Fastlane Forum. I have been a freelancer for 9 years now in the field of digital marketing / SEO. I joined this forum because I would like to learn more about marketing and hopefully be able to start my own digital marketing / SEO agency.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Seth Goodluck

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2018
Pacific Northwest
Welcome @Rabcats!
There's a lot of good stuff here...

Advice, perspectives, sometimes heated differing opinions (in a good way), and loads of material. Definitely pick up both books and read them if you haven't yet. That's key.

As far as your aspirations go, keep going.

OP
OP
Rabcats

Rabcats

New Contributor
Nov 19, 2018
Philippines
Welcome @Rabcats!
There's a lot of good stuff here...

Advice, perspectives, sometimes heated differing opinions (in a good way), and loads of material. Definitely pick up both books and read them if you haven't yet. That's key.

As far as your aspirations go, keep going.
@Seth Goodluck - thank you for the warmth welcome. You're right, this forum has got a lot things to learn about. I agree, I've started reading the a book now.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the book and find it helpful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom