I've been active here for about a week, taking your posts —Gold Threads, Comments, stuff from the book The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster...
picking up one thing I need like a loose football,

and running with it, not letting anyone strip it away.
Things I've done...
Focusing on 1 key thing I need to do to make my business grow, what is most important
Finding out that key thing is PROCESS and it's not easy to keep focused on that but doing it even though it requires more
Forcing myself to look at what I write from my customer's perspective, relentless focus on providing Value
The Result?
Revamped my site with focus on providing value, meeting needs, rather than just providing information.
Worked my butt off
One take away:
Reading about how much more work it is being an entrepreneur than an employee doesn't
really scratch the surface
what kind of effort it takes,
when what I do is tied to my life's purpose IMHO
picking up one thing I need like a loose football,

and running with it, not letting anyone strip it away.
Things I've done...
Focusing on 1 key thing I need to do to make my business grow, what is most important
Finding out that key thing is PROCESS and it's not easy to keep focused on that but doing it even though it requires more
Forcing myself to look at what I write from my customer's perspective, relentless focus on providing Value
The Result?
Revamped my site with focus on providing value, meeting needs, rather than just providing information.
Worked my butt off
One take away:
Reading about how much more work it is being an entrepreneur than an employee doesn't
really scratch the surface
what kind of effort it takes,
when what I do is tied to my life's purpose IMHO
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
