The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Never, Ever, Ever Forget This.

Anything related to matters of the mind

truesouth

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 6, 2011
Patagonia, Chile
25gkk.jpg

"Be the shark, the predator, not the guppy. Be a driver, not a hitchhiker."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I think this is relevant to The commandment of scale.

Not only does this apply to your business but to yourself. Scale yourself. Stretch your comfort zone.

Don't let change and challenges intimidate you and paralyze you into fear.

Does learning a new skill set intimidate you or is it the least of your worries? Does learning how to program scare you and leave you with an avalanche of thoughts of "I can't do this" or do you do with confidence, or do you push through, you push, and you push.

For example law suits scare the shit out of me, the time, the money and energy and the bureaucracy of it all. But then I talked to my friend who is a successful entrepreneur and he said "I get sued all the time, not a big deal, I just hire someone to take care of it and I go about my day as usual." Notice the difference in scale? In our comfort zones? WOW.

Once you progress in your profession as an entrepreneur and become successful you will find that buying and selling companies, starting companies, the legalities, the mathematical finance valuations, the organization, the accounting, marketing, the taxes all become sort of a piece of cake. and not scary. WHY? Because you scaled yourself.

SCALE YOURSELF

EXPAND your comfort zone in business / entrepreneurship.

EXPAND your knowledge.

EXPAND you confidence to obtain knowledge and manage things.

Things that were once BIG and INTIMIDATING now become small and minute. Things that once roared like a lion now scream like a little mouse.

Conan O'Brien the TV host, comedian and writer? He used to be painfully shy. But nope he expanded himself, he scaled himself, he expanded his comfort zone.

There was a time when buying a 500 page book on a skill set at Barnes And Nobles intimidated me. Now I have a whole book shelf of those books and I read them like nothing.

Scale your comfort zone.

EXPAND EXPAND EXPAND. SCALE SCALE SCALE.

andyredsox

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 24, 2012
- I agree with socaldude. It is a big help for our selves and for our business as well. Gives us ideas to give our self more improvement and make our business more successful. Thanks man. Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.