- Joined
- May 28, 2023
- Messages
- 848
Rep Bank
$1,006
$1,006
User Power: 143%
Hi everyone,
I thought this could be helpful to the community. Many of us have, or have had, beliefs that we’re not smart enough. Guess what? Maybe you are!
I’ve felt that way too, especially because I’ve been into weed and other stuff, which has impacted my brain function. This led me to dive deeper into brain-related content.
I came across this video: What is the Brain Made of? The brain comprises neurons, and yes, we can increase them.
I believe entrepreneurs are either naturally smart or become smart through the process. The principle of continuous learning helps us improve our memory and learning capabilities. Just like going to the gym builds muscles, we can work on our brains too. A healthy body can lead to better thinking, opening up opportunities we might have missed
Below this is the video which explains it properly and scientifically.
(
View: https://youtu.be/B_tjKYvEziI?si=2qsbRzUmb498l8fs
)
I thought this could be helpful to the community. Many of us have, or have had, beliefs that we’re not smart enough. Guess what? Maybe you are!
I’ve felt that way too, especially because I’ve been into weed and other stuff, which has impacted my brain function. This led me to dive deeper into brain-related content.
I came across this video: What is the Brain Made of? The brain comprises neurons, and yes, we can increase them.
I believe entrepreneurs are either naturally smart or become smart through the process. The principle of continuous learning helps us improve our memory and learning capabilities. Just like going to the gym builds muscles, we can work on our brains too. A healthy body can lead to better thinking, opening up opportunities we might have missed
Below this is the video which explains it properly and scientifically.
(
)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
