The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mentor me in SaaS business and I'll teach you how to speed up your learning through neuroscience.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Jun 5, 2019
I am a person of few words and who acts quickly. I am 24 years old with a bachelor's degree in computer science and a master's degree in data science. I worked in a FAANG and have a podcast where I interview millionaires, entrepreneurs and top Italian experts in the field of learning (my passion).

As of two weeks ago, I have embarked on my entrepreneurial career and am testing an MVP for a SaaS platform that allows users to maximize their recall of what is being studied (no fluff, all based on research in the neuroscience of education).

I need a mentor who has already successfully started a SaaS platform, in return "I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO LEARN": from how to organize learning objectives to effectively reading and schematizing what you read to memorizing the concepts you want to learn.

If you are interested please contact me privately are if you have successfully started a SaaS.

See you soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
It might be easier to hang out a while and get to know people so you can learn who is worth asking questions of. Then DM those people. Many will help for free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Jun 5, 2019
It might be easier to hang out a while and get to know people so you can learn who is worth asking questions of. Then DM those people. Many will help for free.
Thank you very much for your response.
Ps: I read a lot of your content here and I really appreciate what you do for all of us.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.