- Joined
- Aug 26, 2014
- Messages
- 305
- Location
- Texas. (Mars during summer)
Rep Bank
$1,015
$1,015
User Power: 143%
Hi,
I've noticed that for some people networking is the easiest thing to do. A few friends of mine actually have fun, and enjoy each and every opportunity they have to network.
On the other hand, networking is something I don't enjoy. It's not that I am rude, solitary or anything like that. However, I read everywhere that networking is one of the most fundamental tools.
So, here's my question. Is Networking a talent or a skill? Can it be learned? How?
My opinion is that networking is a skill, but I have no clue how it can be learned and how to improve it.
I've noticed that for some people networking is the easiest thing to do. A few friends of mine actually have fun, and enjoy each and every opportunity they have to network.
On the other hand, networking is something I don't enjoy. It's not that I am rude, solitary or anything like that. However, I read everywhere that networking is one of the most fundamental tools.
So, here's my question. Is Networking a talent or a skill? Can it be learned? How?
My opinion is that networking is a skill, but I have no clue how it can be learned and how to improve it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
