The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

networking in houston area

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
Hey guys,

Looking for like minded individuals to brainstorm and network with in Houston. We can also share knowledge and critique each others ideas andcurrent ventures. Hoping to build some useful entrepreneurial relationships this year. Lunch is on me. Later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Nice im moving back there in May. I know there are others of us too. A good meeting over golf or lunch would be very cool.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey i just went to a Houston Business Associates meeting in houston for tier 4 businesses. They are gonna have to make a new group soon, probably in may. It is just like EO (but cheaper and more oriented to businesses still in the startup phase) once a month the 10-12 person group gets together and hammers out eachothers problems for half a day. Pretty powerful stuff.

A couple of peope i met seemed like great people to have in a group. A customer service consultant, a CPA, a graphic designer. They will probably all end up in the next group.

You should join too!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
We should just make this the ongoing houston thread thread, ive made a couple like this and they dont get far. Its a great city for opportunity though. Lots of large companies that need things.

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
I agree on there being opportunity, I'll let you in on a secret though, once I make enough I am going back to the small town where I grew up to try and revitalize it. As far as big cities go Houston is near the top in all facets but nothing beats that close knit community where everybody knows everybody and life passes by rather than rushing by. To each his own though. I plan to make good use of my being here now whether it be for 10 months or 10 years. Right now I am a partner in a small fence company, film production company, recycling business and I have a full time job. It is a lot of work for a little money but I am good at whatever I do. I am trying to take the next step, and knowing how hard it has been for me, when I do make it., I will be giving much of it back to future entrepreneurs like myself. I look forward to meeting and learning about other entrepreneurs in the area and sharing feedback, ideas, brainstorming and the like.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey man my plan is to fish the carribbean on a yacht and party with the locals. Fly good friends in and chill. Hoston is a good home port. :D

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
Sounds like a great plan, Im sure I could get used to that too lol. Houston would be an excellent home port. I was kind of hoping some other folks would chime in here, did you ever get to meetup with anyone off your other threads?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Well i dont live in houston yet so no. But definately should play some poker, shoot some guns (you are from texas :D), play some golf or watch some sports at a bar and talk business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.