summerperez14
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2021
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$100
$100
User Power: 17%
So I’m stuck between 2 options.
Option 1.
Option 2.
so I train this wife of a very wealthy man and I told her idk if I’d be able to train her and after hearing that he offered me some amazing opportunities cause he really wants me to continue to train his wife. Here’s what he offered -
The issues are,-
Both are amazing opportunities I’m just stuck between which one I guess is best. I value mentorship and growth. My goal in life is financial freedom & building a successful e-commerce business.
Option 1.
- I got offered a job that correlates with the e-commerce business I’m working on building (Amazon FBA). The job requires basically what I do for my own business so I know how to do this job and could learn from it to apply to my business.
- Salary is pretty much the same
- It’s remote (I was looking for a remote position so I can work from anywhere)
- It’s something I’d enjoy
- Has benefits
Option 2.
so I train this wife of a very wealthy man and I told her idk if I’d be able to train her and after hearing that he offered me some amazing opportunities cause he really wants me to continue to train his wife. Here’s what he offered -
- 1: stay with the job I got offered but give me capital to invest in my AMazon business & pretty much just find time to train his wife.
- 2: become a full time trainer at that gym (same salary) BUT he would give me a share in his 20% ownership in the gym. On top of still investing in my Amazon business.
The issues are,-
- I don’t necessarily need an investor right now since it’s so early
- I wasn’t looking to be a full time trainer and I’d have to stay being a trainer for a 3 year commitment (pretty much sweat equity to keep that percentage I’d get )
Both are amazing opportunities I’m just stuck between which one I guess is best. I value mentorship and growth. My goal in life is financial freedom & building a successful e-commerce business.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
