I am 20 year old , will be applying for college under pressure from my family , I want a clear Fastlane path , yes I saw Mj’s last YouTube how to go from flat broke to filthy rich , but today in every field , every freelance work is filled such a huge competition, I don’t know what to get into , every field I get some interest , I see so many people are already doing this and entry in this field will be a bigger obstacle than learning and mastering the field , maybe I think it’s my lazy side making excuses, like I think if I wanna start with web development, instead of having a god-tier portfolio on first day , I should start making some websites for people around me for free and see where it goes , if you guys have some clear path do tell me , I am feeling very lost
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
