The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anybody interested in doing some sort of GoToMeeting? (Group video chat meetup)

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
Hey guys,

Everything on here has been amazing so far. I met with the local guys (tampa) group a few months back and it was invaluable how much advice/perspective I got. Still have the notes I took from that meeting on my desk in front of me right now.

The meetings don't happen too often unfortunately, we're all pretty busy and I'm on a plane it seems like 24/7. I'd love to have them more often to keep this perspective fresh as we all journey through wherever you are currently.

I was thinking of setting up a GoTomeeting or some sort of group video chat soon to exchange ideas, bounce revisions off each other, and perhaps some live success stories. Additionally would be a great networking avenue. I've already had some awesome business relationships develop from here.

Would anyone be interested in doing this? I'd be more than happy to organize such a thing. Wouldn't be limited by location, travelling, meeting, etc. A

A little background on what I would share: things I've learned working at an established startup magazine limited by market space and the various hiccups we've had, B2B sales, marketing, classes/books I've read, and the current head hunting startup I am working at with a partner.

If anyone is interested please respond on here or PM me. It'd be pretty seamless, you would just have to copy and paste into a browser the goto link. Can screen share, video chat etc.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kwikbitz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 18, 2017
Greece
Hi policebaton

Considering I am 'sat' overlooking the harbour in a small village on a small Greek island I think the idea of 'virtual meets ups' is great. Even if somebody set one up in Athens (the mainland) and it lasted say a few beers / coffee etc.... it would still be a 2 day trip for me so physical meet ups are 'out' - virtual - hey that's great I can do that from a taverna and/or my office PC :) - so sure let's role it out, perhaps we could get a 'proper' guest for the first one - how about it @MJDeMarco ?

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
Awesome, let's get about 5-10 people and then I'll start setting it up. This weekend I'll get things cooking and we can set a date or two to work on this. I know a few others who would definitely be interested

Really excited to share and hear what others are up to on the forum, stay tuned to this thread guys!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.