• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Meetup Anybody interested in doing some sort of GoToMeeting? (Group video chat meetup)

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by policebaton, Jul 16, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. policebaton

policebaton Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $654
    Hey guys,

Everything on here has been amazing so far. I met with the local guys (tampa) group a few months back and it was invaluable how much advice/perspective I got. Still have the notes I took from that meeting on my desk in front of me right now.

The meetings don't happen too often unfortunately, we're all pretty busy and I'm on a plane it seems like 24/7. I'd love to have them more often to keep this perspective fresh as we all journey through wherever you are currently.

I was thinking of setting up a GoTomeeting or some sort of group video chat soon to exchange ideas, bounce revisions off each other, and perhaps some live success stories. Additionally would be a great networking avenue. I've already had some awesome business relationships develop from here.

Would anyone be interested in doing this? I'd be more than happy to organize such a thing. Wouldn't be limited by location, travelling, meeting, etc. A

A little background on what I would share: things I've learned working at an established startup magazine limited by market space and the various hiccups we've had, B2B sales, marketing, classes/books I've read, and the current head hunting startup I am working at with a partner.

If anyone is interested please respond on here or PM me. It'd be pretty seamless, you would just have to copy and paste into a browser the goto link. Can screen share, video chat etc.

Thanks!

2. Kwikbitz

Kwikbitz Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $172
    Hi policebaton

Considering I am 'sat' overlooking the harbour in a small village on a small Greek island I think the idea of 'virtual meets ups' is great. Even if somebody set one up in Athens (the mainland) and it lasted say a few beers / coffee etc.... it would still be a 2 day trip for me so physical meet ups are 'out' - virtual - hey that's great I can do that from a taverna and/or my office PC :) - so sure let's role it out, perhaps we could get a 'proper' guest for the first one - how about it @MJDeMarco ?

policebaton likes this.
  3. Dunkafelics

Dunkafelics Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $588
    I would be interested in this @policebaton. I know of a few other guys on the forum as well that would be interested.

policebaton likes this.
  4. Iammelissamoore

Iammelissamoore Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,870
    Sounds pretty cool to me, like-minded individuals on elevation and sharing greatness, I'm game.

policebaton likes this.
  5. policebaton

policebaton Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $654
    Awesome, let's get about 5-10 people and then I'll start setting it up. This weekend I'll get things cooking and we can set a date or two to work on this. I know a few others who would definitely be interested

Really excited to share and hear what others are up to on the forum, stay tuned to this thread guys!

Iammelissamoore likes this.