- Joined
- Sep 6, 2008
- Messages
- 51
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 82%
Hi All!
I've gotten to the point with my new website that I could use some help. A little background, so you understand where I'm coming from. Travelling is a passion for my wife and I. We own a timeshare with Marriott Vacation club and points with Disney Vacation club. Regardless of how you feel about timeshares they work for us and we're happy with the trips we've been able to accomplish with them.
Last year, I decided to try doing a trade differently than I normally do and found I wasn't 100% happy with the options out there. I was successful with my trade, but ended up spending a lot more on it than I meant to. I didn't really think about it again until I stumbled on this site and started thinking about stuff I'd paid for and wasn't happy with my purchase experience.
So this is my attempt at improving the trade/rental experience for timeshare owners. I think that timeshare ownership is a little narrow for a market focus, so I've expanded to include vacation properties and rental homes. I get the feeling that the rental homes may be a stretch for the site.
I could use some feedback from the experts on here. My Alpha testers and my lawyer are on a little holiday break so I've been going stir crazy with no progress on the website.
So here is the site: Reserv 'N Stay - Lease, Rent or Trade Vacation Homes or Timeshares
Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Maynard
I've gotten to the point with my new website that I could use some help. A little background, so you understand where I'm coming from. Travelling is a passion for my wife and I. We own a timeshare with Marriott Vacation club and points with Disney Vacation club. Regardless of how you feel about timeshares they work for us and we're happy with the trips we've been able to accomplish with them.
Last year, I decided to try doing a trade differently than I normally do and found I wasn't 100% happy with the options out there. I was successful with my trade, but ended up spending a lot more on it than I meant to. I didn't really think about it again until I stumbled on this site and started thinking about stuff I'd paid for and wasn't happy with my purchase experience.
So this is my attempt at improving the trade/rental experience for timeshare owners. I think that timeshare ownership is a little narrow for a market focus, so I've expanded to include vacation properties and rental homes. I get the feeling that the rental homes may be a stretch for the site.
I could use some feedback from the experts on here. My Alpha testers and my lawyer are on a little holiday break so I've been going stir crazy with no progress on the website.
So here is the site: Reserv 'N Stay - Lease, Rent or Trade Vacation Homes or Timeshares
Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Maynard
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
