The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need some business ideas! :)

JLynnParker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 28, 2021
I forgot about this thread on the forum - very long but excellent ideas and execution here:

The OP on that thread did remote IT consulting to save cash while buying several online businesses: a website backup business, an online marketing business, an accounting software business, and a blog - with impressive results. Check it out!
Thanks!! I will definitely check it out. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted50669

Step 1: Buy gold and silver.
Step 2: Wait some time for hyperinflation to kick in.
Step 3: Trade gold and silver for some more productive asset.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
Hi yall! I am 2/3 of the way through finishing MJ Demarcos Fast lane book and absolutely love it!!!! I've heard the forum mentioned a few times and was excited to jump on to check it out. I was hoping to ask this question on here and maybe get a few ideas! I'm hoping this is the right forum to ask this! If not, I apologize mods.

My hubby and I are looking to move from Washington State to FLorida in the next few months. We have a business here that makes us good money but is impossible to run from far away. MY husband is absolutely done with it though as we are literally chained to it, making it impossible to get away for more than a day. We are selling our business and planning to buy something new. We'll have $200,000 to use on a new business/investment. We are looking to be able to net minimum $75,000 after debt services and all expenses. We are currently looking at mobile home parks, storage units, Laundromats, and fed ex routes. I was curious though if anybody else had some different ideas? We are looking to be a little more hands off. Definitely not wanting a full time job. If it can be run remotely that would be great. Also, don't want anything too risky. I would really appreciate any ideas!! Thanks in advance.
Instead of a business idea, I want a partner/investor for my innovation. Is anyone here?

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Instead of a business idea, I want a partner/investor for my innovation. Is anyone here?
what are you looking for in a partner (not that I'm interested, just need you to figure some things out)
1. finance (someone to put money into it)
2. experience, manufacturing
3. experience, marketing
4. experience, networking (someone who knows people)

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
what are you looking for in a partner (not that I'm interested, just need you to figure some things out)
1. finance (someone to put money into it)
2. experience, manufacturing
3. experience, marketing
4. experience, networking (someone who knows people)
I want an investor partner i.e. someone who can put money into the project.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
What that investor wants?
Of course return on his/her investment. The investor will be an equal partner in the patent and the future licensing income will be equally shared with the investor. I hope that will be enough.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.