Hi guys,
Here's the low down on my "app". I am a paramedic and have zero user friendly solutions for our charting. I set down 8 months ago and decided to take a step forward and see where it would lead me. I have a mock up for a charting program that will actually bring tech to EMS and save money, help patient outcomes, and have a positive impact on healthcare. I have basically "gone to first base" with several programmers and IT guys, but nothing really worth mentioning. I am still needing this app to be built. As it is a simple design, using the split view controller and easy fields to enter data, I am getting quotes from 2k-100k. If this sounds like anything of any interest to you shoot me a message. I'm looking to at least get the UI built as a first step. As for the back end the testing dept I have lined up will let me connect to theirs until I get my own and start selling to other departments.
Mike
Here's the low down on my "app". I am a paramedic and have zero user friendly solutions for our charting. I set down 8 months ago and decided to take a step forward and see where it would lead me. I have a mock up for a charting program that will actually bring tech to EMS and save money, help patient outcomes, and have a positive impact on healthcare. I have basically "gone to first base" with several programmers and IT guys, but nothing really worth mentioning. I am still needing this app to be built. As it is a simple design, using the split view controller and easy fields to enter data, I am getting quotes from 2k-100k. If this sounds like anything of any interest to you shoot me a message. I'm looking to at least get the UI built as a first step. As for the back end the testing dept I have lined up will let me connect to theirs until I get my own and start selling to other departments.
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
