The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Help! Have Awesome Service but Don't Know How to Sell It

brandonparris

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Oct 29, 2014
Hey fastlane friends,

I am a young entrepreneur that has teamed up with a great guy that has developed a software that allows us to build search engine friendly websites fast and so effective we've started to guarantee first page placement for their number 1 competitive keyword for Google of course. We only charge a $199 set up fee to build the website and only $129 a month to keep doing the SEO to keep them on the first page for all their services. We only focus on service industries like consultants, auto repair, a/c repair, lawyers, etc

The problem we are having is scaling this. We have about 500 customers now but we want to have 2500 by the end of this year. Currently we are cold calling to sell but as you guess that is only 2-3 websites a week and will not get us to our goal.

My question is if anyone does anyone have the knowledge and kindness to help. Do you suggest to cold call? Making videos? I'm sure any suggestions I'll find very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

nitrositesonlinemarketing.com

add me on facebook Brandon Parris

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brandonparris

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Oct 29, 2014
Are you on the first page of Google for "get on the first page of Google?"

Our website is outdated and we are working on it now to get there! We should have this done by the end of the month. Great question!

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
I wouldnt mind seeing a portfolio of your work on your website.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
BHW loves this kind of thing. So does Warrior Forum.

We're less likely to love it.

Pay for ads there and I guarantee you'll get a response.

brandonparris

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Oct 29, 2014
I wouldnt mind seeing a portfolio of your work on your website.

Like I said we're currently in the process of building a new website but if you're interested in seeing some of our current customers just give me a call at 706-502-0423 to get multiple. Or just just go to royfoster.com via copy and paste or search "auto repair reno" on google and it'll show up 2 times on the first page

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
You have 500 customers paying you 130/month. So you are grossing 780K/year, your website looks like shit and you are here asking for advice on how to get customers?

Seems legit!

brandonparris

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Oct 29, 2014
You have 500 customers paying you 130/month. So you are grossing 780K/year, your website looks like shit and you are here asking for advice on how to get customers?

Seems legit!
Thanks for calling me a liar! We have gotten the 500 customers from the past 7 years by cold calling and getting personal referrals. Like I said, we are now trying to grow a lot faster this year and currently working on a new website. Any help is much appreciated.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Your sites Alexa's ranking is 20,000,000... (here alexa rank) your website looks awful. What is your brand? Just another spammy website hosting business?

Why would someone pay you for design when they can download a free Wordpress theme that looks great?

Don't sell something that you can't demonstrate... If you are a web designer you better have a great looking website.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to help you. Why would someone choose you over millions of competitors?

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
Thanks for calling me a liar! We have gotten the 500 customers from the past 7 years by cold calling and getting personal referrals. Like I said, we are now trying to grow a lot faster this year and currently working on a new website. Any help is much appreciated.

Bro, seriously...

I didn't call you a liar, nor do I need to as the facts speak for themselves....

If you have 65K in monthly recurring revenue, you wouldn't be here asking how to get a customer.

Brett877

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 9, 2014
Missouri
Bro, seriously...

I didn't call you a liar, nor do I need to as the facts speak for themselves....

If you have 65K in monthly recurring revenue, you wouldn't be here asking how to get a customer.

Pretty much what I was thinking....

Sometimes the truth hurts, but making 65k a month and you don't have an experienced sales team pushing your service for you, then that's your first mistake.

The second mistake is having an amateur site, trying to sell websites and SEO Services.

I am not the best and I make my own mistakes but that doesn't blind me from see problems in other situations.

My 2 cents, not trying to be cruel, just honest.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.