The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help, got response from supplier

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Response

"
Dear Mr. Blake XXXXXX,
Tks very much for your mail. i'm alven from xxxxxxxx xxxxxx commodity factoty.
We can send you a sample for free. kindly give me your detail address and express account.
Tks note,any questions,contact me soon.
Best regards,
Alven"

When he asks about the express account what is that? i googled "what is an express account" and it pulls up DHL

So i went to the registration for importers it asks for "import express account" i would really love some help with this

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
Response

"
Dear Mr. Blake XXXXXX,
Tks very much for your mail. i'm alven from xxxxxxxx xxxxxx commodity factoty.
We can send you a sample for free. kindly give me your detail address and express account.
Tks note,any questions,contact me soon.
Best regards,
Alven"

When he asks about the express account what is that? i googled "what is an express account" and it pulls up DHL

So i went to the registration for importers it asks for "import express account" i would really love some help with this

I wish I could help. :/ I can't find anything either.

Honestly I'd just answer what you can and then ask the person directly, considering they said "any questions, contact me." Be polite of course and just say something like, "I do have one question, could you please clarify what an express account is?" or something similar. Good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Elizabeth Shi

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 18, 2014
China
Hi,

Basically he is asking if you have an account with any of the major courier providers, such as DHL, Fedex, TNT, etc. and if you give them your account number, it would enable them to dispatch the sample to you using your account, which means you pay the courier charges. (which will be billed by your courier co. to you later).

Hope that helps.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Although this post is now getting old, I am providing an answer because this question is far more important than many would realize.

What Elizabeth Shi writes is correct, but I want to add a word of warning: In such a situation, don't just give the supplier your Air Courier account number without getting full details of the package. You need gross weight, and dimensions, and you must then contact your courier with that information and get an all-inclusive written quote before you then ask the supplier to send the sample.

Please post any questions on this subject in my AMA thread.

Walter

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.