- Joined
- Jul 29, 2007
- Messages
- 224
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 39%
I was hoping for some feedback with different internet payment models
Lets say there is a website that that brings together providers of a service and people who need this service. The service providers list there services for free and those looking for services can also search for free. The service providers get charged everytime someone expresses interest in their service ( everytime they get a lead).
The question I have is what payment model would work best.
MODEL 1
Buyer is interested in the service and wishes to contact the service provider. So he enters his contact info and an email is sent to the service provider. The service providers credit card on file is charged automatically once this email is sent. The service provider receives the email with the interested partys contact info and contacts them.
MODEL 2
Buyer is interested in the service and contacts service provider . Service provider receives email stating someone is interested in their service. In order to contact the interested party their credit card will be charged and the provider will authorizes the charge in order to contact the interested party.
MODEL 3
Buyer is interested in service and enters his contact info. Once this info is entered and sent to service provider, the buyer receives an email with the service providers contact info so that he can contact them right away. The service providers credit card is charged once the email is sent to the service provider.
MODEL 1 & 3 seem almost alike so perhaps I could combine them where both parties simultaneously receive one anothers contact info.
So which model fits best. Any suggestions ? Any other models I can try using.
The other question I have is how do I prevent frivolous leads ? Someone is not really interested in the service but contacts the provider for fun. I don't want to charge the providers in these situations . But how can I get proof that these leads were not serious ?
Also how do I prevent the service provider from giving out their email address and contact info when they post the description of their service ?
TIA for all suggestions.
PS This is not for an online escort service ( even though it may sound like one from the description) :smxB:
Lets say there is a website that that brings together providers of a service and people who need this service. The service providers list there services for free and those looking for services can also search for free. The service providers get charged everytime someone expresses interest in their service ( everytime they get a lead).
The question I have is what payment model would work best.
MODEL 1
Buyer is interested in the service and wishes to contact the service provider. So he enters his contact info and an email is sent to the service provider. The service providers credit card on file is charged automatically once this email is sent. The service provider receives the email with the interested partys contact info and contacts them.
MODEL 2
Buyer is interested in the service and contacts service provider . Service provider receives email stating someone is interested in their service. In order to contact the interested party their credit card will be charged and the provider will authorizes the charge in order to contact the interested party.
MODEL 3
Buyer is interested in service and enters his contact info. Once this info is entered and sent to service provider, the buyer receives an email with the service providers contact info so that he can contact them right away. The service providers credit card is charged once the email is sent to the service provider.
MODEL 1 & 3 seem almost alike so perhaps I could combine them where both parties simultaneously receive one anothers contact info.
So which model fits best. Any suggestions ? Any other models I can try using.
The other question I have is how do I prevent frivolous leads ? Someone is not really interested in the service but contacts the provider for fun. I don't want to charge the providers in these situations . But how can I get proof that these leads were not serious ?
Also how do I prevent the service provider from giving out their email address and contact info when they post the description of their service ?
TIA for all suggestions.
PS This is not for an online escort service ( even though it may sound like one from the description) :smxB:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
