Hello Fastlaners!
I haven't been logged in for a while (forgot password) but I have been lurking around almost everyday.
Just in a process of designing a website this week and I need 2nd opinion on my work. (no help from my friend "looks good dude, now lets go chill")
The Design/Business Plan/Execution
I'm not going to explain what I'm doing on the post and want to see if you "get it" from looking at my website.
Do I need to add anything?
Do I need to take something off?
How are the colors/design?
Any kind of details that give away the fact that this is my first website?
What can I change to improve?
it feels like i need more pages added. but i can't think of anything to add right now.
Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings on my work I will start over if I have to and it needs to be perfect. I need to start pitching on monday.
www.syncmarketingco.com
and the Media kit that I will be emailing to Marketing manager at my leads:
http://syncmarketingco.com/uploads/Sweet_Dealz_new_small.pdf
I know its a lot to ask, but if you can give me any tip on how to make it better, ANYTHING HELPS.
I haven't been logged in for a while (forgot password) but I have been lurking around almost everyday.
Just in a process of designing a website this week and I need 2nd opinion on my work. (no help from my friend "looks good dude, now lets go chill")
The Design/Business Plan/Execution
I'm not going to explain what I'm doing on the post and want to see if you "get it" from looking at my website.
Do I need to add anything?
Do I need to take something off?
How are the colors/design?
Any kind of details that give away the fact that this is my first website?
What can I change to improve?
it feels like i need more pages added. but i can't think of anything to add right now.
Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings on my work I will start over if I have to and it needs to be perfect. I need to start pitching on monday.
www.syncmarketingco.com
and the Media kit that I will be emailing to Marketing manager at my leads:
http://syncmarketingco.com/uploads/Sweet_Dealz_new_small.pdf
I know its a lot to ask, but if you can give me any tip on how to make it better, ANYTHING HELPS.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
