The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

need business name.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Company's objective? Need a little help to help ...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

carlhuber

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 31, 2008
NY
Labore?

Seriously, I work in marketing communications and we've named products before - you have to provide a lot more information. Has to do with labor? What kind of labor? Construction? Housing or commercial? Landscaping?

I think of clever puns all the time. Not to strain myself patting myself on the back, but I make a living off of being clever with words and images.

If you want a good name by throwings stuff out there, you have to at least throw out good seeds.

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
Our business will be Online base on Web 2.0. My services will help small business owner or free lancers get more sales leads.
I wanted to come up with a web 2.0 name or something with Labor.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I don't see how your business ties into labor.

Sales leads. Names. Hmm...golden eggs, golden tickets, rainmakers, hot leads right now, hot potatoe, on fire leads, A+leads, go get 'em tiger ...if you are dead set on a name having to do with labor then: labor less, labor and delivery ;)

Just some thoughts. Let us know what you land on! :)

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
My site will help Home business small business and even people that just want to make a little extra income. When a provider register on my site they will create there profile. Providers will explain in there profiles what skills they have that will help regular every day people that are looking for a better deal.
For a example you come to my site looking for a plumber. You look under the plumber section and you chose from all the plumbers that site have registered. You pick from the one that make since to you and from there you and the provider talk business. Easy

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
rent-a-laborer
experienced labor
professional labor/ers
too bad labor ready is already in use for manual labor for business/individuals.
labor lists
labor directory
labor info
The handy pages lol(like yellow pages) I actually like this one.

idk let me think some more.

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
How about ServiceMagic.com. Oops, it's already taken, and they're doing the same thing you want to. Are you ready to compete against an established competitor? What makes your company better?

Not trying to be negative. We all want everyone here to be successful, but we hope your business plan includes a lot of thought (i.e. competitive analysis.)

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
Thank you very much every one. After long hours i came up with a name. I will keep you all posted with my venture progress. Thank you all.:hurray:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.