thedelavega
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2014
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$25
$25
User Power: 200%
I created this account awhile back, but haven't logged in even though I've browed numerous times.
I'm nearly 23, still live at home, hardly any money saved, a dead end job (at least I have one) and broken car and now having to invest in a loan for a new one.
I feel the majority of my dad's advice has been poor. One recent example being he offered 5k to me to repair my broken vehicle with 250k miles on it, I did and 2k miles later its in the shitter. Now I have to borrow money to pay for a new car, as well as pay back the original 5k. Of course, it was my dumbass that took that advice. Which now brings me here.
I'm sick and tired of no money.
I'm tired of not being able to support myself, much less be financially free as I dream, and not a good idea on direction on how to get there.
I didn't go to college, as I was opposed to college debt and I didn't necessarily think I would need it to simply be successful.
Fastlane, tell me the first thing I should do, I will do it. I do not have good mentors in my life.
And no one around me is as successful as I'd like to be, although I'm no niave enough to believe that incredibly successful people would give their time freely.
I'm nearly 23, still live at home, hardly any money saved, a dead end job (at least I have one) and broken car and now having to invest in a loan for a new one.
I feel the majority of my dad's advice has been poor. One recent example being he offered 5k to me to repair my broken vehicle with 250k miles on it, I did and 2k miles later its in the shitter. Now I have to borrow money to pay for a new car, as well as pay back the original 5k. Of course, it was my dumbass that took that advice. Which now brings me here.
I'm sick and tired of no money.
I'm tired of not being able to support myself, much less be financially free as I dream, and not a good idea on direction on how to get there.
I didn't go to college, as I was opposed to college debt and I didn't necessarily think I would need it to simply be successful.
Fastlane, tell me the first thing I should do, I will do it. I do not have good mentors in my life.
And no one around me is as successful as I'd like to be, although I'm no niave enough to believe that incredibly successful people would give their time freely.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
