The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Story

AleksandarD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Mar 4, 2018
Serbia
First of all,
Thank you guys for accepting me. I was lurking your Forum for a while , and found great info and knowledge.

My name is Alexander I am 20 years old, and I'm a student of Finances , Banking and Insurance. When I'm not studying I read books , lift weights and run. I read books on finance, business , entrepreneurship etc.. I live in an Eastern Europe country and I'm trying to escape this "sewer", or atleast swim in it well and prosper. I own 2 apartments which my parents rent, and I work in a local shop for 150 Euros a month.I also do beekeeping (own 200 BeeHives on two Trucks). I joined this forum In order to start and learn about Entrepreneur life. I know it will be hard, but hey , I WILL give my best. I hope we will be good collegues and help eachother out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, thank you for coming out and posting an intro into the community.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Welcome. Hope to see some stories about your successes. If you haven't already, reading MJ's books are highly recommended. They will definitely change the way your think and look at life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Goldstandard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Nov 19, 2017
America
What do you see as the biggest business opportunities in your country? What do you see as something that people in your region of Europe need or want but is hard to find? US here!

AleksandarD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Mar 4, 2018
Serbia
What do you see as the biggest business opportunities in your country? What do you see as something that people in your region of Europe need or want but is hard to find? US here!

I'm still thinking about it, going to ask some of my collegues and friends or make a survey online about what would make their life easier or more simple. I'm just starting so no exact ideas still.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.