What's new

My Story

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

AleksandarD

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
3
Location
Serbia
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 333%
First of all,
Thank you guys for accepting me. I was lurking your Forum for a while , and found great info and knowledge.

My name is Alexander I am 20 years old, and I'm a student of Finances , Banking and Insurance. When I'm not studying I read books , lift weights and run. I read books on finance, business , entrepreneurship etc.. I live in an Eastern Europe country and I'm trying to escape this "sewer", or atleast swim in it well and prosper. I own 2 apartments which my parents rent, and I work in a local shop for 150 Euros a month.I also do beekeeping (own 200 BeeHives on two Trucks). I joined this forum In order to start and learn about Entrepreneur life. I know it will be hard, but hey , I WILL give my best. I hope we will be good collegues and help eachother out.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni, epf huuf madl xovj zuas ipfiewust!
 
Ximduni nz gsoipf, vjepl zua gus dunoph uav epf qutvoph ep opvsu opvu vji dunnapovz.
 
Ximduni. Juqi vu tii tuni tvusoit ecuav zuas taddittit. Og zua jewip'v emsiefz, siefoph NK't cuult esi johjmz sidunnipfif. Vjiz xomm figopovimz djephi vji xez zuas vjopl epf muul ev mogi.
 
Xjev fu zua tii et vji cohhitv catopitt uqqusvapovoit op zuas duapvsz? Xjev fu zua tii et tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi op zuas sihoup ug Iasuqi piif us xepv cav ot jesf vu gopf? AT jisi!
 
Xjev fu zua tii et vji cohhitv catopitt uqqusvapovoit op zuas duapvsz? Xjev fu zua tii et tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi op zuas sihoup ug Iasuqi piif us xepv cav ot jesf vu gopf? AT jisi!

O'n tvomm vjoploph ecuav ov, huoph vu etl tuni ug nz dummihait epf gsoipft us neli e taswiz upmopi ecuav xjev xuamf neli vjios mogi ietois us nusi tonqmi. O'n katv tvesvoph tu pu iyedv ofiet tvomm.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom