The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My startup is finally ready for launch !!

MindWarrior

Power Moves
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Feb 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update. We have officially launched our website !

You can check it out here: www.muscleacademyfitness.com

We generated some orders within hours of going live which was cool, but the best part was that only 1 of the orders were from the UK (where we are based). So people are definitely liking the brand !

Time to keep growing...

Website is looking slick brotha!

You might try doing a giveaway on Facebook to help promote your launch (if you're not already). Create a new post with 1 of your T-Shirts and offer to give it away to someone in the next 24 hours. In order to enter the contest all they have to do is Like and Share the Post.

Good luck with your the launch.

Chris

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

blackz_11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Sep 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Website is looking slick brotha!

You might try doing a giveaway on Facebook to help promote your launch (if you're not already). Create a new post with 1 of your T-Shirts and offer to give it away to someone in the next 24 hours. In order to enter the contest all they have to do is Like and Share the Post.

Good luck with your the launch.

Chris

Thanks man, yeah I have thought about a giveaway but via Instagram. Facebook is hard to crack without throwing some money at it.
I've had success doing a give-away before on Instagram (Like, Comment, Tag friends), so think I will do that.

Threenuc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 3, 2014
Poland
Well, I edited my post back since I can see you're doing pretty well.

How did you get 10K IG followers so fast, though? From the comments I can also see they love the stuff, congrats man!

Last edited:

Glorydog

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 8, 2015
Northwest Arkansas
Honestly, I clicked the link expecting a rinky dink, sloppy website. When I clicked on it, I was very surprised and impressed. Very professional looking with nice looking clothes. If I were in the market, I would definitely trust to order from your site. Very nice. Job well done!

blackz_11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Sep 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Well, I edited my post back since I can see you're doing pretty well.

How did you get 10K IG followers so fast, though? From the comments I can also see they love the stuff, congrats man!

My background is social media marketing, The Instagram account has been around longer than the actual brand though hence the number of followers

blackz_11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Sep 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Honestly, I clicked the link expecting a rinky dink, sloppy website. When I clicked on it, I was very surprised and impressed. Very professional looking with nice looking clothes. If I were in the market, I would definitely trust to order from your site. Very nice. Job well done!

Appreciate it man, had way too many late nights editing !

Bono

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 15, 2015
Looking solid, Nice designs

Are you gonna sponsor fitness atheletes in the future? That's what made brands like gymshark big

Lord Taco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 15, 2015
The design for the site is awesome. Was wondering with your blog what you plan on posting on it? I just see fitness brands having a blog and doing nothing with it consistently.

nomeus

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 16, 2015
Only suggestion, remove that 200px drop which happens scrolling down and reaching navigation menu. It anoys me a lot! And move the logo in the middle of that white space.
Screen_Shot_2015_04_08_at_15_00_09.png

blackz_11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Sep 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Looking solid, Nice designs

Are you gonna sponsor fitness atheletes in the future? That's what made brands like gymshark big

That is the plan yeah, it is becoming hard as everything is money driven. It's rare big names want to wear your stuff because they like it, but rather its because they are getting paid to

The design for the site is awesome. Was wondering with your blog what you plan on posting on it? I just see fitness brands having a blog and doing nothing with it consistently.

Thanks for the feedback, I plan to update the blog with any new photoshoots we do, product updates and just some general bits and bobs that are relevant and keyword relevant.

looks so much better

Thanks man

Only suggestion, remove that 200px drop which happens scrolling down and reaching navigation menu. It anoys me a lot! And move the logo in the middle of that white space.
Screen_Shot_2015_04_08_at_15_00_09.png

That scrolling bar that happens when you scroll down I think you mean?
It isn't the best I agree so potentially will get rid of that

Bono

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 15, 2015
That is the plan yeah, it is becoming hard as everything is money driven. It's rare big names want to wear your stuff because they like it, but rather its because they are getting paid to

Focus on young upcoming fitness models/competitors on Instagram and Youtube, they all love to be "sponsored".
You can also try affiliate marketing, giving them personal discount codes that customers can use.

blackz_11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Sep 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Focus on young upcoming fitness models/competitors on Instagram and Youtube, they all love to be "sponsored".
You can also try affiliate marketing, giving them personal discount codes that customers can use.

I'm going to give the affiliate marketing route a go too, if I could just secure one big name athlete that would be a start

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
784%
May 5, 2014
Looks like your copying live fit and not only that you copied their slogan haha. Gotta find your niche and not copy them because otherwise they will always be ahead of you. Are you designing your own images?

blackz_11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Sep 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Looks like your copying live fit and not only that you copied their slogan haha. Gotta find your niche and not copy them because otherwise they will always be ahead of you. Are you designing your own images?

Not copying LiveFit brother, I see them as inspiration along with many other brands if anything. My slogan is lead never follow. I am designing my own images, clothing, some of the photography yes. Many of liveFit designs are based pretty much on streetwear designs that many brands have done over the years.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.