The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Looking for creators, people ready to launch ideas on platforms like Kickstarter

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Matt Dassel

Contributor
May 15, 2018
Hey,
So, if perhaps is any of you a creator, someone with a creative project in mind, a business idea or project that would go for places like Kickstarter, I've been looking for some of you.

My team and I have developed a platform for gathering media data from creators with creative ideas and promote them over media channels through the platform. However, because it is still recent, only creators should be given access to it before any traffic and any engagement could be generated into there.

If you are not so sure about what kind of project, or business idea applies to this, you can just write here and I would guide you if it is the case for you take advantage of this platform or not.

If you already have something going on and is about to launch your idea publicly you can just message me straight into my inbox and I would reach out to you on my time.

Another thing is that if you developed this idea with a team, you should at least be able to decide for the group, or be the owner of everything.

Best,

Matt

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I recently bought an ebook from Kobo. It was one of the few places where I could find that...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock