This will be my log to track my progress and hopefully get some useful input from experts like biophase.
I have my idea ready to go and I have 1 good supplier who drop ships, which I believe will be enough to get things off the ground.
Initially it will be a niche web shop selling products in Mexico, but I will be adding a second income stream later providing sort of a service (wont give out details just yet but I will as I´m getting closer to launch).
I am completely new to this so I will be figuring things out as I go and hopefully will be able to learn a lot and streamline my process so I can scale it to various websites focusing on various products.
Over the next two weeks I´m going to:
- Get my tax ID (i´m not from here)
- Look for a developer/designer (someone local, part-time, perhaps someone talented from University)
- Come up with a name
- Buy domain/hosting
I will be building the business on PrestaShop as I believe it best suits my needs.
Still haven´t decided what hosting to use so any tips and/or advice are highly appreciated.
It has been a difficult identifying a cheap one. Many of them appear cheap but then start charging a lot of premiums for a lot of stuff I may need.
I have my idea ready to go and I have 1 good supplier who drop ships, which I believe will be enough to get things off the ground.
Initially it will be a niche web shop selling products in Mexico, but I will be adding a second income stream later providing sort of a service (wont give out details just yet but I will as I´m getting closer to launch).
I am completely new to this so I will be figuring things out as I go and hopefully will be able to learn a lot and streamline my process so I can scale it to various websites focusing on various products.
Over the next two weeks I´m going to:
- Get my tax ID (i´m not from here)
- Look for a developer/designer (someone local, part-time, perhaps someone talented from University)
- Come up with a name
- Buy domain/hosting
I will be building the business on PrestaShop as I believe it best suits my needs.
Still haven´t decided what hosting to use so any tips and/or advice are highly appreciated.
It has been a difficult identifying a cheap one. Many of them appear cheap but then start charging a lot of premiums for a lot of stuff I may need.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
